Limerick City Council
Text Size: A - A - A
- Visiting Limerick
- Press releases
- Your Council
- Our Services
- City Library
- City Museum
- City Gallery of Art
- City Archives
- Emergency Services
- Contact us
The Seven Steps
- Green school committee directs the project in the school: Students, teachers, parents, caretakers and other non teaching staff make up committees.
- Environmental review: Reviews environmental issues in the school and identifies targets for action.
- Action Plan: Gives specific achievable targets.
- Monitoring & Evaluation: Ensures necessary progress towards targets is checked.
- Curriculum Work: Integrates environmental issues into schoolwork.
- Informing and involving: An information campaign, which keeps the whole schools and wider community, informed of the project.
- Green Code: A statement of the school's commitment to environmental good habits.