Limerick City Council
- Visiting Limerick
- Press releases
- Your Council
- Our Services
- City Library
- City Museum
- City Gallery of Art
- City Archives
- Emergency Services
- Contact us
The Local Government (Charges) Act 2009 introduced a €200 annual charge on Non-Principal Private Residences (NPPR).
Summary Information for 2012
- The liability date is the 31st of March. The ownership and status of a property on that date determines its liability for that year.
- The 2012 charge remains at €200 per property/unit
- Payment is due by 30th June 2012. Penalties apply from the 1st of July at €20 per property/unit for every month or part of a month overdue.
- If you have previously paid NPPR, please do not create a new (duplicate) account. Contact us for assistance with your Account Reference Code or PIN.
- If your email address has changed, please contact us. Reminders and PINs are sent to email addresses.
- Contact us at 061 407201 or email@example.com
- Pay on-line at www.nppr.ie or download the 2012 NPPR Existing Customer Renewal Form (1,341 Kb) or the 2012 NPPR New Customer Registration Form (1,343 Kb) and return to: NPPR, PO Box 11654, Dublin 8
- A €10 administration fee payable to Limerick City Council has been introduced by the Minister for Local Government for NPPR payments processed and receipted by local authorities. This fee does not apply to forms and payments forwarded to the NPPR Bureau in Dublin.
Office Opening Hours
Our office is open Monday to Friday 9:15 am to 5:00 pm. Contact us at 061-407201 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment Types Accepted
- Credit/Debit Card
- Cheque/Bank Draft/Postal Order (made payable to NPPR)
- CASH CANNOT BE ACCEPTED
Frequently Asked Questions
For a list of frequently asked questions please see on www.nppr.ie and click on the FAQ tab at the top.